Pages

Thursday, September 27, 2012

The Princess Gets Married



Once upon a time there was a beautiful princess in a palace and a prince in a castle.

One day the king from the palace said "You need to get marred miss" but before he could finish the princess was gone, picking flowers but so did the prince and they were heading for the meadow. When they got to the meadow they crashed into each other as they picked some flowers. They ran back to the castle and palace.

When the prince got back the queen said "Where have you been?"

"I have been picking flowers"

"Why?"

"For the princess I met when I was picking flowers. I want to marry her."

"NO!!!" said the queen.

The prince went to his bedroom and saw a unicorn flying around the castle.

"What!" said the prince but the unicorn flew away and the prince said "I wish I could marry the princess."

The next day they both went picking apples and the princes wish came true because they kissed.

No comments:

Post a Comment