Pages

Friday, September 28, 2012

The War Of Ninjas



Once upon a time there was a ninja training to get a lot more invincible.

And then a couple of years later he met a dog. He taught the dog to be a ninja dog. They had a war against each other, but it was a tie.

One day they went to a wizard. The wizard was stuck in a tree.

The wizard said "Get me out of here." The ninja used his ninja moves to get the wizard out of the tree. He got the wizard out of the tree but the wizards magic jacket was stuck up in the tree still. The wizard was really really angry.

He said "Ninjas are silly."

The ninja said "Ninjas aren't silly, wizards are silly."

They argued and argued all day long. The wizard gave the ninja a wish.

The wizard said "I'm sure you will waste it."

"I'm sure I won't waste my wish." said the ninja.

 One day the ninja thought of a very good wish. The was to be the strongest ninja in the whole universe. Five seconds later the wish was granted. But the ninja didn't waste his wish.

The wizard came back and said "Hmmm... So you didn't waste your wish."

"No, no I didn't. So that proves that wizards are silly."

"No it doesn't."

"Yes it does."

"Oh fine. It does prove that wizards are silly. BUT I WILL BE BACK FOR REVNGE."

No comments:

Post a Comment